You can browse all the latest titles added to the catalogue in the past month. Here is a selection of new titles.
New books include:
- Case study research : design and methods / Robert K. Yin.
- Clinically oriented anatomy / Keith L. Moore, Arthur F. Dalley and Anne M.R. Agur
- Community pharmacy: symptoms, diagnosis and treatment / Paul Rutter
- Interprofessional working : an essential guide for health and social care professionals / Jane Day.
- Learning disability policy and practice : changing lives? / Val Williams
- Mental health nursing skills / edited by Patrick Callaghan, John Playle, Linda Cooper
- Nursing adults with long term conditions / Jane Nicol
- Professional practice in paramedic, emergency, and urgent care / edited by Val Nixon.
- Rapid review of radiology / Shahid Hussain
- The student phrase book : vocabulary for writing at university / Jeanne Godfrey
New eBooks include:
- A beginner's guide to evidence-based practice in health and social care / Helen Aveyard and Pam Sharp.
- Clinically oriented anatomy / Keith L. Moore, Arthur F. Dalley, Anne M.R. Agur.
- District nursing manual of clinical procedures / edited by Liz O'Brien.
- Ethics for nurses : theory and practice / Pam Cranmer and Jean Nhemachena.
- Infectious disease : pathogenesis, prevention and case studies / by N. Shetty, J.W. Tang, J. Andrews.
- Langman's medical embryology
- Neuroanatomy : an atlas of structures, sections, and systems / Duane E. Haines.
- Oxford handbook of clinical skills for children's and young people's nursing / [edited by] Paula Dawson ... [et al.].
- Renal pathophysiology : the essentials / Helmut G. Rennke, Bradley M. Denker.
- The midwife's labour and birth handbook / edited by Vicky Chapman, Cathy Charles.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.
Like our Facebook page for the latest info about our popular titles.