The Care Quality Commission is an organisation that monitors the standards of health care providers in the UK.
On their website you can find their reports based on the services delivered by a range of providers including hospitals, GP services, care homes, dentists as well as specialist services.
You can also find reviews, reports and surveys relating to a number of care services, for example:
- Mental Health Act Annual Report
- State of Care Reports
- Mortality Outlier Reports
- Outpatient Survey
- Maternity Services Survey
- Meeting the health care needs of people in care homes
- Services for people who have had a stroke and their carers
Many more available online.