We have had a few changes this year regarding our NHS journal subscriptions as detailed below:
- Ovid Journals – 7 subscriptions have been terminated, while 46 have been renewed.
- Oxford Journals – the subscription to the Oxford Medical Collection has been terminated, however we have retained access to 10 of the most used titles.
- Clinical Key – this subscription has been retained for UHNM staff, and includes access to over 600 journal titles
Nine (9) individual titles have been terminated, while 34 have been renewed.
Databases allow you to search bibliographic information as well as provide access to some full-text articles. The main databases that NHS staff can access include the following:
- Ebsco Medline Complete
- Healthcare Business Elite
- Proquest Hospital Collection
- Proquest PsyArticles