We’ve released new training dates for our training programme. Have a look at the training opportunities available at the Health Library this Summer. We can help you to develop your skills so that you can find the evidence to support decision-making and patient care.
- Get help finding the right information via the Internet
- Learn how to conduct a literature search and use our databases to get information quickly
- Find high-level good quality systematic reviews and evidence summaries using the Cochrane Library and similar resources
- Start to develop your critical appraisal skills
- Get to grips with Refworks (Keele only)
Our courses are free, provide lots of hands-on opportunities and are usually completed in 1 to 2 hours. Why not book online now, or contact our training team.