Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- Research design : qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches / John W. Creswell
- Critical health psychology / edited by Michael Murray
- Understanding medical education : evidence, theory, and practice / edited by Tim Swanwick
- The unofficial guide to medical research, audit and teaching / Ceen-Ming Tang, Zeshan Qureshi and Colin Fischbacher
- Health promotion: planning and strategies / Jackie Green, Ruth Cross, Keith Tones and James Woodall
- Quiet killers : the fall and rise of deadly diseases / Robert Baker foreword by Phil Hammond.
- Preventing hospital infections: real-world problems, realistic solutions / Sanjay Saint, Sarah L. Krein and Robert W. Stock
- Psychological assessment and therapy with older people / Bob G. Knight and Nancy A. Pachana
- Rational emotive behaviour therapy: distinctive features / Windy Dryden
- Learning disability nursing at a glance / edited by Bob Gates, Debra Fearns and Jo Welch
- Oxford handbook of clinical examination and practical skills / James Thomas and Tanya Monaghan
- Why love matters : how affection shapes a baby's brain / Sue Gerhardt
- A practical guide to joint and soft tissue injections: an illustrated text for primary care providers / James W. McNabb
Check the catalogue for the full collection.