You can browse all the latest titles added to the catalogue in the past month. Here is a selection of new titles.
New books include:
- Autism spectrum conditions and offending / guest editors Eddie Chaplin and Jane McCarthy
- Critical thinking and writing for nursing students / by Bob Price, Anne Harrington
- Key concepts in medical sociology / edited by Jonathan Gabe and Lee F. Morgan
- Practical ultrasound: an illustrated guide / Jane Alty, Edward Hoey
- Quality with compassion: the future of nursing education / Willis Commission on Nursing Education
- The basic science of oncology / edited by Ian F. Tannock ... [et al.]
New eBooks include:
- A nurse's survival guide to the ward / Ann Richards, Sharon Edwards
- Adult nursing preparing for practice : preparing for practice / edited by Dave Barton, Andre le May
- Developing change management skills : a resource for health care professionals and managers / Valerie Iles and Steve Cranfield
- Medicines management in adult nursing / Elizabeth Lawson, Dawn L. Hennefer
- Mental health nursing : an evidenced-based approach / Rob Newell, Kevin Gournay
- The biological basis of clinical observations / William T. Blows.
- The nurse practitioner's guide to nutrition / editors, Lisa Hark, Kathleen Ashton, Darwin Deen
Like our Facebook page for the latest info about our popular titles.