You can browse all the latest titles added to the catalogue in the past month.
- A nurse's survival guide to leadership and management on theward / Jenny Thomas.
- An introduction to Gestalt / Phil Lapworth, Billy Desmond, Charlotte Sills.
- Case studies in palliative and end-of-life care / edited by Margaret L. Campbell.
- Children's respiratory nursing / edited by Janice Mighten.
- Diabetes education: art, science and evidence / edited by Trisha Dunning.
- How to write your nursing dissertation / edited by Alan Glasper, Colin Rees
- Seeley's Essentials of anatomy & physiology / Cinnamon VanPutte, Jennifer Regan, Andy Russo.
- The cardiovascular system at a glance / Philip I. Aaronson, Jeremy P.T. Ward, Michelle J. Connolly.
- A survival guide to children's nursing / Sharon Edwards, Imelda Coyne.
- Adams's outline of orthopaedics.
- Clinical data interpretation for medical finals; single bestanswer questions / edited by Philip Socrates Pastides, Parveen Jayia.
- Communicating clearly about science and medicine ; making data presentations as simple as possible ... but no simpler / By John Clare.
- Communication skills for midwives ; challenges in every daypractice / By Carole England, Ransolina Morgan.
- Lecture notes ; emergency medicine / Chris Moulton, David Yates.
- Mentoring in nursing and healthcare ; a practical approach / edited by Kate Kilgallon, Janet Thompson.
- The hands-on guide to surgical training / By Matthew Stephenson.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.
Like our Facebook page for the latest info about our popular titles.