Want to find information quickly? Need to brush up on your literature searching skills?
Health Library training courses are presented by qualified librarians, usually to small groups and offer you plenty of time for hands-on practice.
Our courses include opportunities to:
- Get help finding the right information via the Internet
- Learn how to conduct a literature search and use our databases to get information quickly
- Find high-level good quality systematic reviews and evidence summaries using the Cochrane Library and similar resources
- Start to develop your critical appraisal skills
- Get to grips with Refworks