Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- Critical thinking and writing for nursing students / Bob Price and Anne Harrington
- Dementia care at a glance / Catharine Jenkins, Laura Ginesi, Bernie Keenan
- General surgery: Lecture notes / Harold Ellis, Sir Roy Calne, Christopher Watson
- How to succeed on primary care and community placements / David Pearson and Sandra Nicholson
- John Bowlby and attachment theory / Jeremy Holmes
- Medical-surgical nursing at a glance / Ian Peate
- Psychology : the science of mind and behaviour / Richard Gross.
- Public health nursing : population-centered health care in the community / [edited by] Marcia Stanhope, Jeanette Lancaster
- Using patient reported outcomes to improve health care / John Appleby, Nancy Devlin and David Parkin
New eBooks include:Check the catalogue for the full collection.
- 53 interesting ways to communicate your research [electronic resource] / edited by Irenee Daly and Aoife Brophy Haney.
- Chest x-ray made easy [electronic resource] / edited by Jonathan Corne, Maruti Kumaran.
- Davidson's principles and practice of medicine [electronic resource] / edited by Brian R. Walker, Nicki R. Colledge, Stuart H. Ralston, Ian D. Penman illustrations by Robert Britton.
- How the immune system works [electronic resource] / By Lauren Sompayrac.
- Imaging atlas of human anatomy [electronic resource]/ edited by Jamie Weir ... [et al.].
- Medical pharmacology at a glance [electronic resource] / Michael J. Neal.
- Pharmacology [electronic resource] / Elisabetta Battista.
- The respiratory system at a glance [electronic resource] / By Jeremy P.T. Ward, Jane Ward, Richard M. Leach.