Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- ABC of transfer and retrieval medicine / edited by Adam Low, Jonathan Hulme
- An introduction to theory and reasoning in nursing / Betty M. Johnson, Pamela B. Webber
- Clinical dermatology / Richard B. Weller, Hamish J.A. Hunter, Margaret W. Mann.
- Introducing anaesthesia: a curriculum-based guide / Paul Greig, Nicholas Crabtree
- Key clinical topics in plastic and reconstructive surgery / Tor Wo Chiu, Tze Yean Kong
- Learning disability nursing : modern day practice / Bob Gates, Kay Mafuba
- Medical ethics and the elderly / edited by Gurcharan S Rai
- MRCP PACES : 180 clinical cases / Kevin O'Gallagher, Michael O'Gallagher,Danial Knight, Omar Malik and Eirini Merika
- Organizational change / Barbara Senior, Stephen Swailes
- Pain management in nursing practice / Shelagh Wright
- Patient safety and healthcare improvement at a glance / edited by Sukhmeet S. Panesar, Andrew Carson-Stevens, Sarah A. Salvilla, Aziz Sheikh
- Psychology of wounds and wound care in clinical practice / Dominic Upton, Penney Upton
- Rheumatology secrets / edited by Sterling G. West
New eBooks include:
Check the catalogue for the full collection.