You can browse all the latest titles added to the catalogue in the past month. Here is a selection of new titles.
New books include:
- Attachment theory in adult mental health : a guide to clinical practice / edited by Adam N. Danquah and Katherine Berry
- Forensic psychiatry : clinical, legal, and ethical issues / edited by John Gunn and Pamela J. Taylor
- How to write well : a guide for health and social care students / by June Keeling, Hazel M. Chapman, Julie Williams
- Nurse as educator: principles of teaching and learning for nursing practice / edited by Susan B. Bastable
- Occupational therapy and older people / edited by Anita Atwal and Anne McIntyre
- Partnership working in health and social care / Jon Glasby and Helen Dickinson
New eBooks include:
- Clinical oncology : basic principles and practice / Anthony J. Neal, Peter J. Hoskin
- How to do a systematic literature review in nursing : a step-by-step guide / Josette Bettany-Saltikov.
- Neonatology : management, procedures, on-call problems, diseases and drugs / Tricia Gomella, M. Cunningham
- Surgical critical care and emergency surgery : clinical questions and answers / edited by Forrest O. Moore ... [et al.].
- The essential guide to becoming a doctor / Adrian Blundell, Richard Harrison, Benjamin Turney cartoons by Rebecca Herbertson.
- Vital signs for nurses : an introduction to clinical observations / Joyce Smith, Rachel Roberts
Check the catalogue for the full collection.
Like our Facebook page for the latest info about our popular titles.