You can browse all the latest titles added to the catalogue in the past month. Here is a selection of new titles.
- Clinical anatomy: a core text with self-assessment / Stanley Monkhouse
- Golden hour: the handbook of advanced pediatric life support / [edited by] David G. Nichols ... [et al.].
- How to teach : a handbook for clinicians / by Shirley Dobson, Lesley Bromley and Michael Dobson
- Maternal-fetal evidence-based guidelines / edited by Vincenzo Berghella
- Noninvasive cardiovascular imaging: a multimodality approach / editor Mario J. Garcia
- Obstetric guidelines 2013-15 / The Bedside Clinical Guidelines Partnership in association with The Staffordshire, Shropshire & Black Country Maternity Network
- Panic disorder: the facts / by Stanley Rachman and Padmal de Silva
- The principles of health visiting : opening the door to public health practice in the 21st century / Sarah Cowley, Marion Frost.
New eBooks include:
- Aquatic exercise for pregnancy [electronic resource] : a resource book for midwives and health and fitness professionals / Susan Baines and Susie Murphy.
- Limiting harm in health care [electronic resource] : a nursing perspective / edited by Frank Milligan, Kate Robinson.
- Nurses! test yourself in clinical skills [electronic resource] / edited by Marian Traynor.
- Pathy's principles and practice of geriatric medicine [electronic resource] / edited by Alan J. Sinclair, John E. Morley, Bruno Vellas.
- Quality and safety in nursing [electronic resource] : a competency approach to improving outcomes / editors, Gwen Sherwood, Jane Barnsteiner.
- Textbook of orthopaedics [electronic resource] trauma and rheumatology / edited by Raashid Luqmani, James Robb, Daniel Porter, Benjamin Joseph.
- The resilient nurse [electronic resource] : empowering your practice / [edited by] Margaret McAllister and John B. Lowe.
- Transplantation at a glance [electronic resource] / Menna Clatworthy ... [et al.].
Check the catalogue for the full collection.
Like our Facebook page for the latest info about our popular titles.