You can browse all the latest titles added to the catalogue in the past month. Here is a selection of new titles.
- Clinical radiation oncology / edited by Leonard L. Gunderson and Joel E. Tepper
- Complications in surgery / edited by Michael W. Mulholland and Gerard M. Doherty
- Critical care nursing: diagnosis and management / Linda D. Urden, Kathleen M. Stacy, Mary E. Lough
- Engaging patients in healthcare / Angela Coulter
- Expert psychiatric evidence / Keith J.B. Rix
- Inherited cardiac disease / edited by Perry Elliott, Pier D. Lambiase, Dhavendra Kumar.
- Medical and psychosocial aspects of chronic illness and disability / Donna R. Falvo
- Medical neurobiology / Peggy Mason
- Radiobiology for the radiologist / Eric J. Hall and Amato J. Giaccia
- Spiritual care for healthcare professionals : reflecting on clinical practice / Tom Gordon, Ewan Kelly, and David Mitchell
- ABC of eating disorders / edited by Jane Morris
- Clinical anaesthesia / Carl Gwinnutt, Matthew Gwinnutt.
- Essential psychology : a concise introduction / edited by Philip Banyard ... [et al.].
- Multiple sclerosis : recovery of function and neurohabilitation / edited by Jurg Kesselring, Giancarlo Comi, Alan J. Thompson.
- Normal ultrasound anatomy of the musculoskeletal system : a practical guide / Enzo Silvestri, Alessandro Muda, Luca Maria Sconfienza,, editors.
- Rheumatology, orthopaedics and trauma at a glance / By Catherine Swales, Christopher Bulstrode.
Don’t forget that we have also had a range of new and updated online Oxford Handbooks this month. You can find out more here.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.
Like our Facebook page for the latest info about our popular titles.