Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- An introduction to health psychology / Val Morrison and Paul Bennett
- Foundations of health promotion / Jennie Naidoo, Jane Wills
- Renal and urinary systems /Timothy Jones series editor Dan Horton-Szar, faculty advisor Kevin Harris
- Launching your career in nursing and midwifery : a practical guide / Annabel Smoker
- Clinical skills for healthcare assistants and assistant practitioners / Angela Whelan and Elaine Hughes
- Person-centred approaches in healthcare : a handbook for nurses and midwives / Stephen Tee
New eBooks include:
- Nutrition, health and disease [electronic resource] a lifespan approach / By Simon C. Langley-Evans.
- An introduction to health psychology [electronic resource] / Val Morrison and Paul Bennett.
- Predicting and changing health behaviour [electronic resource] research and practice with social cognition models / edited by Mark Conner and Paul Norman.