Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- Artist or Madman?: a gripping anthology from a bipolar mind ? Kerry Valkyrie Baldock Kelly
- Basic steps in planning nursing research : from question to proposal / Marilynn J. Wood, Janet C. Ross-Kerr
- Clinical tuberculosis : a practical handbook / edited by Peter D.O. Davies, Peter Barnes, Stephen B. Gordon
- Diagnosis of Non-accidental Injury / edited by Vincent J Palusci, Dena Nazer, Patricia O Brennan
- Effective leadership : a cure for the NHS? / Denise Chaffer
- Essential microbiology for wound care / edited by Valerie Edwards-Jones
- Gray's anatomy : the anatomical basis of clinical practice / editor-in-chief, Susan Standring
- Issues in public health / edited by Fiona Sim and Martin McKee
- Lupus: the essential clinician's guide / Daniel J. Wallace
- Management teams : why they succeed or fail / R.Meredith Belbin
- Mobile technologies as a health care tool / Pelin Arslan
- Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders/ Mark J. Edwards, Maria Stamelou, Niall Quinn, Kailash P. Bhatia
- Skills for midwifery practice / Ruth Johnson, Wendy Taylor
- Structure & function of the body / Kevin T. Patton Gary A. Thibodeau
- What doctors feel: how emotions affect the practice of medicine / Danielle Ofri
New eBooks include:
- Communication and clinical effectiveness in rehabilitation [electronic resource] / By Frances Reynolds.
- Handbook of personality and health [electronic resource] / edited by Margarete E. Vollrath.
- How to write a paper [electronic resource] / edited by George M. Hall.
- Introduction to pharmaceutical calculations [electronic resource] / By Judith A. Rees, Ian Smith, Jennie Watson.
- Understanding person-centred counselling [electronic resource] a personal journey / By Christine Brown.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.