Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue in January. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- Advanced nursing practice : changing healthcare in a changing world / [edited by] Thomas David Barton and Douglas Allan
- Bottled up : how the way we feed babies has come to define motherhood, and why it shouldn't / Suzanne Barston
- Compassion : the essence of palliative and end-of-life care / Philip Larkin
- Evidence-based neurology : management of neurological disorders / Bart Demaerschalk and Dean Wingerchuk
- Heart failure and palliative care : a team approach / edited by Miriam Johnson, Richard Lehman and Karen Hogg
- Leadership / Marian Iszatt-White and Christopher Saunders
- Mental health across the lifespan : a handbook / edited by Mary Steen and Michael Thomas
- NHS for sale : myths, lies and deception / Jacky Davis, John Lister and David Wrigley
- Oxford handbook of mental health nursing. / edited by Patrick Callaghan, Catherine Gamble
- Practical clinical oncology / edited by Louise Hanna, Tom Crosby and Fergus Macbeth
New eBooks include:
- Cardiopulmonary physiotherapy in trauma : an evidence-based approach / editors, Heleen van Aswegen, Brenda Morrow.
- Caring for people with learning disabilities : a guide for non-specialist nurses / By Chris Barber.
- Clinical psychology : research and developments / edited by Helen Dent.
- Fundamentals of midwifery : a textbook for students / edited by Louise Lewis, RGN, RM, BSc (Hons), MSc, PGCE.
- Inflammatory arthritis in clinical practice / By Ian C. Scott, James B. Galloway, David L. Scott.
- Law and ethics for midwifery / by Elinor J. Clarke.
- Living better with dementia looking to the future / By Shibley Rahman, Dr. forewords by Kate Swaffer, Chris Roberts, and Peter Gordon.
- Medical statistics : a guide to SPSS, data analysis, and critical appraisal / By Belinda Barton, Jennifer Peat.
- Mentorship in healthcare / edited by Mary E. Shaw and John Fulton.
- Neonatology at a glance / editors, Tom Lissauer, Avroy A. Fanaroff, Lawrence Miall, Jonathan Fanaroff associate editors, Nicholas Hoque, Moira A. Crowley.
- Nursing research using grounded theory : qualitative designs and methods in nursing / Mary de Chesnay, PhD, RN, PMHCNS-BC, FAAN, editor.
- Patient-centered design of cognitive assistive technology for traumatic brain injury telerehabilitation / By Elliot Cole.
- Teaching and learning methods in medicine / Shabih Zaidi, Mona Nasir.
- The clinician's guide to the treatment of obesity / By Adrienne Youdim.
- Use and disclosure of health data : guidance on the application of the Data Protection Act 1998
Check the catalogue for the full collection.