The students based here at the Health Library can apply for an NHS trust-based Athens username. This is to support you when you are on placement – you will be able to access the same online resources as your NHS colleagues. These will often be different to the Keele resources that you access.
To apply for a trust-based NHS Athens accounts you need to complete the online form.
- Make sure you use your Keele-based email address so that we can verify you quickly.
- Select the NHS organisation where you will be on placement.
- Please provide as much relevant information so that you can be identified and your application verified quickly.
- Once you have submitted the form you will be sent an email from Athens / Eduserv. You need to action the instructions it contains to complete the registration. You will then have your username and password.
- Your account will be active once the Athens administrator has verified it.
You can find out more information about NHS Athens via our Athens web page.