Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- An introduction to the psychology of hearing / by Brian C. J. Moore.
- Getting into GP training : a complete guide to stages 1, 2, 3, and 4 / Ciaran Conway.
- Art therapy with neurological conditions / foreword by Jackie Ashley, edited by Marian Liebmann, Sally Weston.
- Oxford cases in medicine and surgery / Hugo Farne, Edward Norris-Cervetto, James Warbrick-Smith.
- Clark's Positioning in radiography / A. Stewart Whitley ... [et al.].
- Care of arthritis in the older adult / Ann Schmidt Luggen, Sue E. Meiner.
New eBooks include:
- Legal aspects of nursing; [electronic resource] / Bridgit Dimond
- Fetal heart ultrasound : [electronic resource] how, why, and when : 3 steps and 10 key points / by Catherine Fredouille, Jean-Eric Develay-Morice, Claudio Lombardi.
- The research process in nursing [electronic resource] / edited by Kate Gerrish, Judith Lathlean.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.