If you are starting your dissertation or looking to do your first research project. Then take a look at our Researchers Online Reference reading list.
Here you’ll find a number of easily accessible ebooks to help you to get started with your project.
- Getting Started – learn how to plan your project
- Appraise the Evidence – support for literature searching and critical appraisal
- Evidence-based Medicine – the background to evidence-based medicine and how to carry it out
- Using Statistics – support specifically for health-based students
- Writing Up & Getting Published – help and guidance on writing up your dissertation