Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- Deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism : a guide for practitioners / Andrew Blann
- Instrumentation for the operating room : a photographic manual / Shirley M. Tighe
- Leadership, management and team working in nursing / Peter Ellis and Shirley Bach
- Musculoskeletal examination / Jeffrey M. Gross, Joseph Fetto and Elaine Rosen
- Oesophagogastric surgery / edited by S. Michael Griffin, Simon A. Raimes and Jon Shenfine
- Person-centred thinking with older people : six essential practices / Helen Sanderson, Helen Bown, and Gill Bailey
- Saving babies? : the consequences of newborn genetic screening / Stefan Timmermans and Mara Buchbinder
- Self-soothing: coping with everyday and extraordinary stress / Gerrilyn Smith
- Staying alive : how to get the best from the NHS - advice from a doctor / Phil Hammond
- What to do when you worry too much : a kid's guide to overcoming anxiety / by Dawn Huebner illustrated by Bonnie Matthews.
- What to do when your brain gets stuck : a kid's guide to overcoming OCD / by Dawn Huebner illustrated by Bonnie Matthews.
- Who will I be when I die? / Christine Bryden foreword by Elizabeth MacKinlay
New ebooks include:
- Cases for PACES [electronic resource] / Stephen Hoole, Andrew Fry, Rachel Davies
- Community and public health nursing [electronic resource] / edited by David Sines [and five others]
- Geriatric medicine at a glance [electronic resource] / edited by Adrian Blundell and Adam Gordon
- How music helps in music therapy and everyday life [electronic resource] / By Gary Ansdell.
- Hypertension [electronic resource] / edited by Sunil Nadar and Gregory Y.H. Lip
- Introducing research and evidence-based practice for nurses and healthcare professionals [electronic resource] / Jeremy Jolley
- Oxford handbook of clinical pharmacy [electronic resource] / edited by Philip Wiffen ... [et al.].
Check the catalogue for the full collection.