Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- Legal aspects of nursing / Bridgit Dimond
- Anatomy and physiology for nurses at a glance / Ian Peate, Muralitharan Nair
- Career skills for doctors / Charalambos Panayiotou Charalambous
- Introduction to research : understanding and applying multiple strategies / Elizabeth DePoy, Laura N. Gitlin
- Pathophysiology for nurses at a glance / Muralitharan Nair, Ian Peate
- Practical medical procedures at a glance / Rachel K. Thomas
- Handbook of signs & symptoms / Andrea Ann Borchers
- Wound healing and skin integrity : principles and practice / edited by Madeleine Flanagan
- The Royal Marsden manual of clinical nursing procedures: Student edition / edited by Lisa Dougherty, Sara E. Lister and Alex West-Oram
- Psychology and sociology in nursing / Benny Goodman
You will always find a selection of new books out on display. Feel free to browse – you can borrow any of the items that are on display.
New ebooks include:
- Cracking the code [electronic resource] a quick reference guide to interpreting patient medical notes / edited by Katie Maddock.
- Essential medical statistics [electronic resource]/ By Betty Kirkwood
- Special tests in musculoskeletal examination [electronic resource] an evidence-based guide for clinicians / written by Paul Hattam, Alison Smeatham.
- The psychology of eating and drinking [electronic resource] / By Alexandra W. Logue.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.