Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- Carefree calculations for healthcare students / Diana Coben and Elizabeth Atere-Roberts
- Emergency psychiatry / edited byKevin Nicholls
- Fertility counseling : clinical guide and case studies / edited by Sharon N. Covington
- Gerontologic nursing / edited by Sue E. Meiner
- Mental health nursing at a glance / Grahame Smith
- Oxford case histories in sleep medicine / Himender Makker, Matthew Walker, Hugh Selsick, Bhik Kotecha and Ama Johal
- Physical aspects of care : pain and gastrointestinal symptoms / edited by Judith A. Paice
- Promoting the health of school age children / edited byVal Thurtle and Jane Wright
- Stoelting's handbook of pharmacology and physiology in anesthetic practice / Robert K. Stoelting
- Stroke medicine / Hugh Markus, Anthony Pereira, Geoffrey Cloud
- The accidental carer : 100 tips for meeting the challenges when caring for a stroke survivor / Nicole Banerji
- The cognitive neurosciences / edited by Michael S. Gazzaniga and George R. Mangun
New ebooks include:
- Anaesthesia on the move : [electronic resource] / authors, Sally Keat ... [et al.] editorial advisor, Peter Matthews
- Care planning and delivery in intellectual disability nursing : [electronic resource] / edited by Bob Gates
- Essentials of physical health in psychiatry: [electronic resource] / edited by Irene Cormac and David Gray
- Nursing Care Plans : [electronic resource] guidelines for individualizing client care across the life span / Marilynn E. Doenges, Mary Frances Moorhouse, Alice C. Geissler-Murr.
- Oxford handbook of clinical immunology and allergy [electronic resource] / by Gavin Spickett.
- Rang and Dale's Pharmacology [electronic resource]
- Skills for communicating with patients : [electronic resource] / Jonathan Silverman, Suzanne Kurtz, and Juliet Draper forewords by Myriam Deveugele and Anthony L. Suchman
- The art and science of mental health nursing : [electronic resource] principles and practice / edited by Ian Norman and Iain Ryrie
Check the catalogue for the full collection.