Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- An introduction to oral and maxillofacial surgery / David A. Mitchell and Anastasios N. Kanatas
- Assessment and decision making in mental health nursing / by Sandra Walker, Diane Carpenter, Yvonne Middlewick
- Clinical aromatherapy : essential oils in healthcare / Jane Buckle
- Cognitive impairment and dementia in Parkinson's disease / Murat Emre
- Delirium in critical care / Valerie Page, E. Wesley Ely
- Infections affecting pregnancy and childbirth / Judy Bothamley and Maureen Boyle
- Medical terminology and clinical procedures / by Mary Bird
- Mentoring and supervision in healthcare / Neil Gopee
- Passing calculations tests for nursing students / Susan Starkings, Larry Krause
- The Royal Marsden manual of clinical nursing procedures / edited by Lisa Dougherty and Sara Lister
New ebooks include:
- Heart failure / Roy S. Gardner, Theresa A. McDonagh, and Niki L. Walker
- Oxford handbook for the Foundation Programme / Tim Raine, James Dawson, Stephan Saunders, Simon Eccles
- Oxford handbook of respiratory medicine / Stephen Chapman, Grace Robinson, John R. Stradling, Sophie West and John Wrightson
- Practical statistics for nursing and health care [electronic resource] / By Jim Fowler, Phil Jarvis and Mel Chevannes.
- Predicting health behaviour [electronic resource] research and practice with social cognition models / edited by Mark Conner and Paul Norman.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.