Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- Applying nursing process : the foundation for clinical reasoning / Rosalinda Alfaro-LeFevre
- Chest radiology : the essentials / Jannette Collins and Eric J. Stern
- Critical care medicine at a glance / Richard Leach
- Effective time management skills for doctors: making the most of the time you have / Sarah Christie
- Handbook of clinical audiology / editor-in-chief, Jack Katz
- Health assessment in nursing / Janet R. Weber and Jane H. Kelley
- Patient-centred leadership : rediscovering our purpose
- Renal pathophysiology : the essentials / Helmut G. Rennke and Bradley M. Denker
- The emergency practitioner's handbook : for all front line health professionals / Mary Dawood foreword by Robin Touquet
- What doctors really think: 16 years of wit, wisdom and lies / Phil Hammond, with cartoons by Fran Orford
New ebooks include:
- Research methods in health [electronic resource] investigating health and health services / By Ann Bowling.
- Reflection [electronic resource] principles and practices for healthcare professionals / by Tony Ghaye and Sue Lillyman.
- Minor injuries [electronic resource] : a clinical guide / Dennis Purcell foreword by Mark Cooper
Check the catalogue for the full collection.