Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- Algorithms for obstetrics and gynaecology / edited by Sambit Mukhopadhyay, Edward Morris and Sabaratnam Arulkumaran
- Clinical cases in orthodontics / Martyn T. Cobourne, Padhraig S. Flemming, Andrew T. DiBiase, Sopfia Ahmad
- Cognitive analytic therapy for people with learning disabilities and their carers / edited by Julie Lloyd and Philip Clayton
- Enriched care planning for people with dementia : a good practice guide for delivering person-centred care / Hazel May and Paul Edwards.
- Fundamentals of health promotion for nurses / edited by Jane Wills
- Handbook of laboratory and diagnostic tests with nursing implications / Joyce LeFever Kee
- Music and the social model : an occupational therapist's approach to music with people labelled as having learning disabilities / Jane Q. Williams
- Nursing practice: knowledge and care / edited by Ian Peate, Karen Wild and Muralitharan Nair
- Principles of social psychiatry / editors, Craig Morgan and Dinesh Bhugra
- Trauma-focused CBT for children and adolescents : treatment applications / edited by Judith A. Cohen, Anthony P. Mannarino, Esther Deblinger