Out with the old (check out our book sale) and in with the new.
Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- A clinician's brief guide to the Mental Health Act / Tony Zigmond
- Fast facts : Acute coronary syndromes / by Paul A. Gurbel, Udaya S. Tantry, Kurt Huber
- How to lead / Jo Owen
- Leadership for health professionals : theory, skills, and applications / Gerald R. Ledlow and M. Nicholas Coppola
- Oxford handbook for the Foundation Programme / Tim Raine, James Dawson, Stephan Saunders, Simon Eccles
- Oxford specialist handbooks in surgery : Oral and maxillofacial surgery / edited by Cyrus Kerawala and Carrie Newlands
- Patients' rights, law and ethics for nurses : a practical guide / Paul Buka
- Pocket tutor : psychiatry / Tomasz Bajorek and Thomas Stockman
- Textbook of stroke medicine / edited by Michael Brainin, Wolf-Dieter Heiss editorial assistant, Susanne Heiss
- The handbook of Alzheimer's disease and other dementias / edited by Andrew E. Budson and Neil W. Kowall
Lots of titles in the Pocket Tutor series are now available.
New eBooks include:
- Doing a literature review in health and social care : a practical guide / by Helen Aveyard.
- Neuroanatomy : an illustrated colour text / Alan R. Crossman, David Neary illustrated by Ben Crossman.
- Haematology / by Gary W. Moore, Gavin Knight, Andrew D. Blann.
- Professional practice for foundation doctors / editors, Judy McKimm and Kirsty Forrest.
- Succeeding in your medical degree / edited by Simon Watmough.
- The SAGE handbook of online research methods / edited by Nigel Fielding, Raymond M. Lee and Grant Blank.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.