You can browse all the latest titles added to the catalogue in the past month. Here is a selection of new titles.
New books include:
- Best of five MCQS for the geriatric medicine SCE / Duncan R. Forsyth and Stephen J. Wallis
- Fast facts : diabetes mellitus / Ian Scobie and Katherine Samaras
- Key concepts in mental health / David Pilgrim
- Manual of strabismus surgery / Caroline MacEwen and Richard Gregson
- Neonatal and pediatric respiratory care / edited by Brian K. Walsh
- Reflective practice : writing and professional development / Gillie E.J. Bolton
- Research methodology : a step-by-step guide for beginners / Ranjit Kumar
- Succeeding in literature reviews and research project plans for nursing students / Graham R. Williamson, Andrew Whittaker
- Textbook of adult emergency medicine / edited by Peter Cameron, George Jelinek, Anne-Maree Kelly, Anthony Brown, Mark Little
- The doctor's communication handbook / Peter Tate and Liz Tate
New eBooks include:
- Clinical leadership for paramedics / edited by Amanda Y. Blaber and Graham Harris
- Cognitive therapy in a nutshell / By Michael Neenan and Windy Dryden.
- Counselling and supporting children and young people : a person-centred approach / By Mark Prever.
- Culture, communication, and nursing / Philip Burnard, Paul Gill
- Effective healthcare leadership / [edited by] Melanie Jasper and Mansour Jumaa
- Essential nursing care for children and young people : theory, policy and practice / Chris Thurston
- How to read a paper : the basics of evidence-based medicine / By Trisha Greenhalgh.
- Personal and professional development for counsellors, psychotherapists and mental health practitioners / By John McLeod and Julia McLeod.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.