You can browse all the latest titles added to the catalogue in the past month. Here is a selection of new titles.
New books include:
- Infection control for advanced practice professionals / edited by Denise M. Korniewicz.
- Mosby's manual of diagnostic and laboratory tests / Kathleen D. Pagana and Timothy J. Pagana
- Occupational therapy and stroke / edited by Judi Edmans
- Orthopedic physical assessment / David J. Magee
- Pathophysiology : the biologic basis for disease in adults and children / edited by Kathryn L. McCance, Sue E. Huether
- Patient safety : an essential guide / Heather Gluyas, Paul Morrison
- Renal nursing / edited by Nicola Thomas
- The clinical practice of neurological and neurosurgical nursing / Joanne V. Hickey
- The unofficial guide to prescribing / edited by Zeshan Qureshi and Simon, Maxwell
- Working with loss and grief : a theoretical and practical approach / Linda Machin
New eBooks include:
- Clinical anatomy [electronic resource] applied anatomy for students and junior doctors / By Harold Ellis, Vishy Mahadevan.
- Clinical neuroanatomy [electronic resource] / by Stephen G. Waxman, MD, PhD.
- Haematology [electronic resource] / By Martin R. Howard, Peter J. Hamilton illustrated by Robert Britton and Antbits Ltd.
- Haematology at a glance / [electronic resource] / By Atul B. Mehta, A. Victor Hoffbrand.
- Obesity and diabetes [electronic resource] / edited by Tony Barnett, Sudhesh Kumar.
- Statistics in clinical practice [electronic resource] / by David Coggon.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.