You can browse all the latest titles added to the catalogue in the past month. Here is a selection of new titles.
New books include:
- 150 ECG problems / John R. Hampton
- Action research / by Ernest T. Stringer
- Developing advanced assessment skills : patients with long-term conditions / edited by Ann Saxon and Sue Lillyman
- Introduction to nursing research : incorporating evidence-based practice / edited by Carol Boswell, Sharon Cannon
- Legal aspects of midwifery / Bridgit Dimond
- Neonatology: management, procedures, on-call problems, diseases, and drugs / editor Tricia Gomella
New eBooks include:
- Care of the difficult patient : a nurse's guide / Peter J. Manos and Joan Braun
- Diet and nutrition in palliative care / edited by Victor R. Preedy
- Doing practitioner research / By Mark Fox, Peter Martin & Gill Green.
- Evidence and skills for normal labour and birth : guide for midwives / Denis Walsh
- Quality caring in nursing and health systems : implications for clinicians, educators, and leaders / Joanne R. Duffy.
- Skills for midwifery practice / Ruth Johnson, Wendy Taylor.
- Spirituality and personhood in dementia / By Albert Jewell.
- Student nurse maths and medications survival guide / Kerry Reid-Searl ... [et al.].
- Succeeding in your medical school finals : instant revision notes / edited by Alexander Young & William Dougal.
- Surgery at a glance / Pierce A. Grace, Neil R. Borley
Check the catalogue for the full collection.
Like our Facebook page for the latest info about our popular titles.