- A toolkit for creative teaching in post-compulsory education / Linda Eastwood ... [et al.].
- Alcohol and human health / edited by Lesley Smart
- Guidance for the use of audio-visual recording in child psychiatric practice / Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Pathology [crash course] / Philip Xiu
- Surgical talk : lecture notes in undergraduate surgery / Andrew Goldberg, Gerard Stansby
- Core clinical cases in psychiatry: a problem-solving approach / By Tom Clark, Ed Day, Emma C. Fergusson.
- Human sectional anatomy: pocket atlas of body sections, CT and MRI images / By Harold Ellis, Bari M. Logan, Adrian K. Dixon.
- Illustrated textbook of paediatrics / By Tom Lissauer and Graham Clayden
- Key concepts in palliative care / edited by Moyra A. Baldwin and Jan Woodhouse. http://opac.keele.ac.uk/record=b1545719
Systematic reviews to support evidence-based medicine: how to review and apply findings of healthcare research / By Kalid Khan ... [et al.].
- The philosophy of evidence-based medicine / By Jeremy Howick foreword by Paul Glasziou.
Like our Facebook page for the latest info about our popular titles.