You can browse all the latest titles added to the catalogue in the past month.
- A therapist's guide to understanding common medicalconditions : addressing a client's mental and physical health / Andrew Kolbasovsky
- Essential general surgical operations / edited by R.M. Kirk and M.C. Winslet.
- Medical leadership: from the dark side to centre stage / Peter Spurgeon, John Clark, and Chris Ham foreword by Sir Bruce Keogh
- Monitoring the critically ill patient / Philip Jevon and Beverley Ewens
- The rough guide to genes and cloning / written by Jess Buxton and Jon Turney
New ebooks include:
- Advanced qualitative research for nursing / edited by Joanna Latimer.
- Fast facts : Dementia / Lawrence J. Whalley, John C.S. Breitner.
- Fast facts : Prostate cancer.
- Fast facts : Rheumatoid arthritis / John D. Isaacs, Larry W. Moreland.
- Primary care case studies for nurse practitioners / Lydia Burke.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.
Join our Facebook page for the latest info about our popular titles.