Depression Awareness Week 22nd - 28th April 2012
RELATED HEALTH LIBRARY RESOURCES
Held every year in April Depression Awareness Week aims to raise awareness, increase funding and help remove the stigma associated with depression and mental illness. Beginning on the 22nd of April the Depression Alliance is calling for people and communities to host local events and fundraisers to raise both money and our consciousness of depression.
As usual here at the Health Library we have resources related to the subject. In the lists below you’ll find information on our most popular items and materials recently added to our collection. To locate these items simply click the link, go to our online catalogue or ask at the counter.
M O S T P O P U L A R
- Depression / by David S. Baldwin, Robert M.A. Hirschfeld
- Dealing with depression: a commonsense guide to mood disorders / by Gordon Parker
N E W T O S T O C K
- Treatment plans and interventions for depression and anxiety disorders / Robert L. Leahy, 2012 also available as an ebook
- Depression / Mark Haddad, 2011 also available as an ebook
- Depression: the facts / Danuta Wasserman, 2012
For more information go to www.depressionalliance.org