If you are not sure how to find or use our online resources, then try our Getting Started etutorials. You’ll learn how to get access, how to search and how to access full-text.
eTutorials are available for our most popular online resources, both Keele and NHS. Most are very short; you can jump to the section you need and most include either step-by-step instructions or video demonstrations.
You can learn how to:
- Use Dynamed to find evidence-based information
- Search Clinical Key and learn about all its different features
- Find systematic reviews on the Cochrane Library
- Find articles and journals
- Search our popular bibliographic databases
- Access ebooks