Clinical Key is a clinical search engine, allowing you to search across a range of resources such as ebooks, ejournals, medline, images and videos. It is available to UHNM Athens users.
It has lots of features to help you to find and access information, allowing you to save and share content with your colleagues.
You’ll find step-by-step instructions to the main features on our Information Skills for Health blog:
- Get Started – login and get started with Clinical Key
- Activate your Clinical Key account – for access to more features
- Accessing eBooks – browse or search the collection for key texts
- Smart Search – get started with Smart Search
- “Clinical Focus” filter – helps you to focus your searches quickly
- Finding Journals – check which journals are available in your specialty
- Stay up-to-date with research from your key journal titles
- Saving Articles – learn how to save content and organise in folders
- Presentation Maker – save and export images in Clinical Key into Powerpoint presentations
You’ll find more help on our website.