Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- 100 cases in clinical ethics and law / by Carolyn Johnston, Penelope Bradbury
- A practical guide to end of life care / edited by Clair Sadler
- Breast cancer : fundamentals of evidence-based disease management / I. Craig Henderson
- Cardiology and cardiovascular system on the move / Swati Gupta, Alexandra Marsh and David Dunleavy
- CBT supervision / Sarah Corrie, David Lane
- Critical thinking and reflection for mental health nursing students / Marc Roberts
- CSA practice cases for the MRCGP / Prashini Naidoo and Sonali Bapat
- Gastroenterology : on the move / authors: Arash Assadsangabi, Lucy Carroll, editorial advisor: Andrew Irvine
- Getting research published : an A to Z publication strategy / Elizabeth Wager
- How drugs work : basic pharmacology for health professionals / Hugh McGavock foreword by Hugh McKenna
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery secrets / A. Omar Abubakerd, Dim Lam and Kenneth J. Benson
- Oxford handbook of anaesthesia / Keith G. Allman, Iain H. Wilson, Aidan M. O'Donnell
- Safeguarding and child protection for nurses, midwives and health visitors : a practical guide / Catherine Powell
- Surviving your dissertation: a comprehensive guide to content and process / Kjell Erik Rudestam and Rae R. Newton
- The hands-on guide to diabetes care in hospital / David Levy
New eBooks include:
- Allergens and airway hyperreactivity [electronic resource] / edited by Mieczyslaw Pokorski.
- Borderline personality and mood disorders [electronic resource] comorbidity and controversy / By Lois W. Choi-Kain, John G. Gunderson, editors.
- Diet, exercise, and chronic disease [electronic resource] the biological basis of prevention / edited by C. Murray Ardies.
- Foods and dietary supplements in the prevention and treatment of disease in older adults / edited by Ronald Ross Watson.
- Immunotherapy of cancer [electronic resource] / edited by Xiang-Yang Wang.
- Infectious diseases [electronic resource] / Emma Nickerson
- MRI at a glance [electronic resource] / Catherine Westbrook
- Psychiatry at a glance [electronic resource] / Cornelius Katona, Claudia Cooper, Mary Robertson
- Surgery [electronic resource] an introductory guide / By Umut Sarpel.
- The pocket guide to health promotion [electronic resource] / By Glenn Laverack.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.