Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue in December. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- A Handbook for student nurses : introducing key issues relevant for practice / by Wendy Benbow, Gill Jordan
- Acute and critical care in adult nursing / Desi Tait, Jane James, Catherine Williams, David Barton
- Caring for people with learning disabilities : a guide for non-specialist nurses / Chris Barber
- Conceptual foundations : the bridge to professional nursing practice /| Elizabeth E. Friberg, Joan L. Creasia
- Evidence-based cardiology / editors, Benjamin A. Steinberg, Christopher P. Cannon
- Leadership : practice and perspectives / Kevin Roe
- Medical pharmacology at a glance / Michael J. Neal
- Person-centred dementia care : making services better
- Social research methods / Alan Bryman
- Understanding health policy / Rob Baggott
New eBooks include:
- Abnormal and clinical psychology : an introductory textbook / By Paul Bennett.
- Neuroanatomy and pathology of sporadic Alzheimer's Disease / By Heiko Braak, Kelly Del Tredici.
- Multiple sclerosis / By Omar Malik, Ann Donnelly, Michael Barnett.
- Behavioral neurobiology of Huntington's disease and Parkinson's disease / Hoa Huu Phuc Nguyen, M. Angela Cenci, editors.
- Clinical psychology / edited by Graham Davey, Nick Lake and Adrian Whittington.
- Exploring evidence-based practice : debates and challenges in nursing / edited by Martin Lipscomb.
- Health literacy in nursing : providing person-centered care / edited by Terri Ann Parnell, MA, DNP, RN.
- Motivational interviewing : a guide for medical trainees / edited by Antoine Douaihy, Thomas M. Kelly, and Melanie A. Gold.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.