Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- A practical approach to musculoskeletal medicine : assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Advanced nursing practice and nurse-led clinics in oncology / edited by Carole Farrell
- Assessment and care planning in mental health nursing / Nick Wrycraft
- Communication skills for midwives : challenges in everyday practice / Carole England and Ransolina Morgan
- Death and bereavement across cultures / edited by Colin Murray Parkes, Pittu Laungani and Bill Young
- ECG made easy / Atul Luthra
- ENT secrets / edited by Melissa A. Scholes, Vijay R. Ramakrishnan
- Fast facts: Ophthalmology / Peter Simcock and Andre Burger
- Handbook of theories of aging / editors, Vern Bengtson, Merril Silverstein, Norella M. Putney and Daphna Gans
- Leadership in health care / Jill Barr and Lesley Dowding
- Posttraumatic stress disorder : scientific and professional dimensions / Julian D Ford, Damion A Grasso, Jon D Elhai
- Quick reference to critical care / by Nancy H. Diepenbrock
- Rehabilitation research principles and applications / Russell E.Carter & Jay Lubinsky
- Stroke rehabilitation : a function-based approach / edited by Glen Gillen
- Wound care essentials : practice principles / edited by Sharon Baranoski, Elizabeth A. Ayello
New eBooks include:
- Advancing skills in midwifery practice [electronic resource] / edited by Jayne E. Marshall, Maureen D. Raynor foreword by Paul Lewis
- Examination of the newborn [electronic resource] : an evidence-based guide / edited by Anne Lomax
- Normal childbirth [electronic resource] : evidence and debate / edited by Soo Downe foreword by Robbie E. Davis-Floyd.
- The Royal Marsden manual of clinical nursing procedures [electronic resource] Student edition / edited by Lisa Dougherty, Sara Lister, Alex West-Oram
- The shock trauma manual of operative techniques / Thomas M. Scalea
Check the catalogue for the full collection.