Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- Equipment in anaesthesia and critical care : a complete guide for the FRCA Daniel Aston, Angus Rivers, Asela Dharmadasa.
- Essential clinical skills for nurses : step-by-step / edited by Catherine Delves Yates
- Hodson and Geddes' cystic fibrosis / Andrew Bush, Diana Bilton, Maragaret Hodson
- Law and ethics for midwifery / Elinor J. Clarke
- Murtagh's general practice / John Murtagh
- New clinical genetics / Andrew Read and Dian Donnai
New ebooks include:
- Before we are born [electronic resource] essentials of embryology and birth defects / edited by Keith L. Moore, T.V.N. Persaud, Mark G. Torchia.
- Gray's anatomy for students [electronic resource] / by Richard L. Drake, A. Wayne Vogl, Adam W.M. Mitchell illustrations by Richard Tibbits and Paul Richardson photographs by Ansell Horn.
- Nursing care plans [electronic resource] transitional patient and family centered care / Lynda Juall Carpenito-Moyet
- Palliative care and ethics [electronic resource] / edited by Timothy E. Quill and Franklin G. Miller.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.