Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out the “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- Cases for PACES / Stephen Hoole, Andrew Fry and Rachel Davies
- Concise colour medical dictionary / editor, Elizabeth Martin
- Drug calculations for nurses: a step-by-step approach / Robert Lapham
- Drugs in use : case studies for pharmacists and prescribers / edited by Linda J Dodds
- Examination of the newborn : an evidence-based guide / edited by Anne Lomax
- How to succeed at medical school : an essential guide to learning / Dason Evans, Jo Brown
- Managing long-term conditions and chronic illness in primary care : a guide to good practice / Judith Carrier
- Mastering mentorship : a practical guide for mentors of nursing, health and social care students / Julie Bailey-McHale and Donna Hart
- Mentorship in healthcare / edited by Mary E Shaw and John Fulton
- Rethinking old age: theorising the fourth age / Paul Higgs and Chris Gilleard
- Specialties : OSCEs and data interpretation / Nadeem Hasan, Caroline Watson, Joyee Basu
- Understanding trauma and resilience / Louise Harms
Check the catalogue for the full collection.