Here is a selection of new titles added to the catalogue this month. Browse all the latest titles here or check out “New Books” display in the library.
New books include:
- Becoming influential : a guide for nurses / Eleanor J. Sullivan
- Decision making in health and medicine : integrating evidence and values / M.G. Myriam Hunink [et al.]
- Essentials of psychiatric mental health nursing : a communication approach to evidence-based care / Elizabeth M. Varcarolis
- Fundamentals of palliative care for student nurses / edited by Megan Rosser, Helen Walsh
- Health promotion for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities / edited by Laurence Taggart and Wendy Cousins
- Orthopaedics and rheumatology on the move / Terence McLoughlin, Ian Baxter and Nicole Abdul
- Oxford handbook of neurology / Hadi Manji, SeÃ¡n Connolly, Neil Kitchen, Christian Lambert, Amrish Mehta
- Oxford handbook of ophthalmology / Alastair K.O. Denniston, Philip I. Murray
- People under three : play, work and learning in a childcare setting / Sonia Jackson, Ruth Forbes
- Promoting person-centred care at the front line / Anthea Innes, Suzi Pacpherson and Louise McCabe
- The optimism bias : why we're wired to look on the bright side / Tali Sharot
- Working with families in medical settings : a multidisciplinary guide for psychiatrists and other health professionals / Alison M. Heru
Check the catalogue for the full collection.