You can browse all the latest titles added to the catalogue in the past month. Here is a selection of new titles.
New books include:
- A very short, fairly interesting and reasonably cheap book about qualitative research / David Silverman
- Anatomy and physiology for dummies / by Maggie Norris and Donna Rae Siegfried
- Clinical evidence made easy / Michael Harris, Gordon Taylor and Daniel Jackson
- Dictionary of statistics & methodology : a nontechnical guide for the social sciences / W. Paul Vogt, R. Burke Johnson.
- How to read a paper : the basics of evidence-based medicine / Trisha Greenhalgh
- Nursing research : principles, process and issues / Kader Parahoo
- Study skills for Master's level students : a reflective approach for health and social care / Debbie Casey, Liz Clark and Sally Hayes
- The hands-on guide to surgical training / Matthew Stephenson
- The nurse mentor's handbook : supporting students in clinical practice / Danny Walsh
- The student's guide to writing : spelling, punctuation and grammar / John Peck and Martin Coyle
New eBooks include:
- A multidisciplinary handbook of child and adolescent mental health for front-line professionals / By Nisha Dogra ... [et al.] foreword by Panos Vostanis.
- Acute illness management / Chris Mulryan
- Caring for the perioperative patient / Paul Wicker and Joy O'Neill
- Clinical pharmacology / By Peter N. Bennett, Morris J. Brown, Pankaj Sharma.
- End of life care in nephrology : from advanced disease to bereavement / Edwina Brown, E. Joanna Chambers, Celia Eggeling
- Health care quality management : tools and applications / By Thomas K. Ross.
- Ophthalmology at a glance / Jane Olver, Lorraine Cassidy, Gurjeet Jutley, Laura Crawley
- Physical examination procedures for advanced nurses and independent prescribers : evidence and rationale / Zoe Rawles, Beth Griffiths, Trudy Alexander
- Practice-based learning in nursing, health and social care : mentorship, facilitation and supervision / Ian Scott, Jenny Spouse
- The hands-on guide to practical paediatrics / Rebecca Hewitson, Caroline Fertleman
Check the catalogue for the full collection.