You can browse all the latest titles added to the catalogue in the past month. Here is a selection of new titles.
New books include:
- Clinical procedures in primary eye care / David B. Elliott
- Clinical skills for OSCEs / Neel Burton
- Constructing grounded theory / Kathy Charmaz.
- Introduction to leadership : concepts and practice / Peter G. Northouse
- Nursing law and ethics / edited by John Tingle, Alan Cribb
- Oral radiology : principles and interpretation / edited by Stuart C. White, Michael J. Pharoah
- Oxford handbook of general practice / Chantal Simon, Hazel Everitt, Francoise Van Dorp, Matthew Burke
- Studying for your midwifery degree / by Siobhan Scanlan, Hilary Walker
- Succeeding in your medical school OSCEs / by Bhoresh Dhamija
- The Foundation Programme at a glance / Stuart Carney, Derek Gallen
New ebooks include:
- Advanced practice nursing : core concepts for professional role development / [edited by] Michaelene P. Jansen, Mary Zwygart-Stauffacher
- Cardiac nursing / edited by Susan L. Woods, Erika S. Sivarajan Froelicher, Sandra Adams (Underhill) Motzer, Elizabeth J. Bridges
- Nursing care planning made incredibly easy!
- Nursing care plans and documentation : nursing diagnoses and collaborative problems / Lynda Juall Carpenito-Moyet
- The Foundation Programme at a glance / By Stuart Carney, Derek Gallen
Check the catalogue for the full collection.