You can browse all the latest titles added to the catalogue in the past month. Here is a selection of new titles.
New books include:
- A time to speak: diary of an NHS whistleblower / Graham Pink
- Aunt Minnie's atlas and imaging-specific diagnosis / edited by Thomas L. Pope, Jr.
- Care planning in mental health: promoting recovery / edited by Angela Hall, Michael Wren, and Stephan D. Kirby
- Electives and international midwifery consultancy : a resource for students, midwives and other health professionals. Tiger stripes and tears/ Gaynor D. Maclean
- Introduction to community nursing practice / Jane Arnott ... [et al.]
- Psychosocial nursing care : a guide to nursing the whole person / Dave Roberts
- Qualitative methods for health research / Judith Green and Nicki Thorogood
- Revision notes in psychiatry / Basant K. Puri, Annie Hall and Roger Ho
- Safeguarding babies and very young children from abuse and neglect / Harriet Ward, Rebecca Brown and David Westlake
- The modernization of the nursing workforce : valuing the healthcare assistant / Ian Kessler, Paul Heron, Sue Dopson
New eBooks include:
- Advanced medical statistics [electronic resource] / editors, Ying Lu, Ji-Qian Fang
- Care planning [electronic resource] : a guide for nurses / David Barrett, Benita Wilson, Andrea Woollands.
- Examination of the newborn [electronic resource] : an evidence based guide / edited by Anne Lomax
- Health psychology [electronic resource] a textbook / By Jane Ogden.
- Medical uses of statistics [electronic resource] / edited by John C. Bailar III, David C. Hoaglin
- Mentorship in community nursing [electronic resource] : challenges and opportunities / Judith Canham and JoAnne Bennett.
- Obstetrics & gynaecology [electronic resource] / Lawrence Impey and Tim Child
- Psychological management of stroke [electronic resource] / Nadina B. Lincoln ... [et al.].
- Supportive care and midwifery [electronic resource] / Rosemary Mander
- The research process in nursing [electronic resource] / edited by Kate Gerrish, Anne Lacey.
Check the catalogue for the full collection.
Like our Facebook page for the latest info about our popular titles.