We are updating the Book Sales trolley with recently withdrawn titles, including:
- Promoting health: a practical guide. Ewles, Linda. (5th ed.) Bailliere Tindall:2003
- Handbook of communication skills. Hargie, Owen. (2nd ed.) Routledge:1997
- Critical care nursing. Morton, Patricia. (8th ed.) Lippincott:2005
- Nursing research. Polit & Beck. (8th ed.) Wolters Kluwer:2008
- Bates’ Guide to physical examination & history taking. Bickley, Lynn. (9th ed.) Lippincott:2007
- Interpreting qualitative data. Silverman, David. (3rd ed.)Sage: 2006
- Communication skills for medicine. Lloyd, Margaret. (2nd ed.) Churchill Livingstone:2004
- Pulmonary pathophysiology: the essentials. West, John. (7th ed.) Wolters Kluwer:2008
- The cardiovascular system at a glance. Aaronson, Philip. (3rd ed.) Blackwell:2007
- Maternal, fetal & neonatal physiology: a clinical perspective. Blackburn, Susan. (3rd ed.) Saunders:2007
You can find the Books Sales trolley outside the Silent Study room, near the newspapers rack. Book Sale starts Saturday 16th February.
Books can be purchased using cash or credit / debit cards.