You can now book on our scheduled training courses for October through to December. Our training courses include:
- Health Essentials Online – a revamped course helping you to find all the essential websites for good quality health-related information
- Literature Searching – using either Keele-based Ebsco databases or NHS-based HDAS databases , learn how to find relevant journal articles for your research
- Cochrane Library introduction – a thorough introduction to help you to find systematic reviews
- Refworks – (Keele users only) a hands-on course helping you to get to grips with this reference manager tool
- Rapid Critical Appraisal – a practical course providing you with an introduction to critical appraisal, including discussion of a journal article.
We have a special full-day course Finding the Evidence for NHS users, which incorporates key aspects of many of the courses listed above.